公然撒谎
2014-12-17来源:

1. No shoptalk.

不谈公事。

2. That was a blatant lie.

那是公然撒谎。

3. I won it fair and square.

我赢得光明正大。

►fair and square 公正,正大光明地,诚实地,正面地,完全地

e.g. He won the race fair and square without any cheating. 他赢得正大光明,没有任何欺骗行为。

e.g. I made every penny fair and square. 我的每一分钱都是老老实实地赚来的。

4. How can you have the impudence to say that?

你竟然有脸说这个?

5. He said that in a roundabout way.

他拐弯抹角地说的。

6. Full of political humbug.

充满政治谎言。

7. You should cut your coat according to your cloth.

你得量入为出。

►cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量体裁衣,量入为出

e.g. Now money is tight, and you should cut your coat according to your cloth. 现在钱很紧,你们应该量入为出。

8. One swallow doesn’t make a summer.

一燕不成夏。

9. Gargle with this mouthwash.

用漱口水漱一下口。

10. Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness.

否则对不起你一片苦心哪。

►do justice to 公平对待,适当处理;不辜负;使…的价值充分发挥

更多信息请查看口语交际

推荐信息
Baidu
map