享受余暇时间:去听音乐会
2014-04-21来源:

全国各地区信息咨询QQ及各地区考友QQ交流群

 

 

●去听音乐会

我买两张10月3号的票。

I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.

对不起,卖完了。

Sorry, we're sold out.

Do you have any tickets for the concert? (还有那场音乐会的票吗?)

Sorry, we're sold out. (对不起,卖完了。)

有什么时候的票?

When do you have tickets?

Which date do you have tickets for?

几点开始?

What time does it start?

What time does it begin?

可以预订吗?

Can I make a reservation?

在哪儿买票?

Where can I buy a ticket?

△Where can I buy a ticket? (在哪儿买票?)

▲At that counter. (在那个柜台。)

这位子有人吗?

Is this seat taken?

A)△Is this seat taken? (这位子有人吗?)

B)▲No, it's not. (不,没人。) * 这句直译是:

A:这个位子被占了吗?

B:没有被占。

Is anyone sitting here? (这儿有人吗?)

Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)

Do you mind if I sit here? (您介意我坐在这儿吗?)

Is this seat free?

我们这个位子真棒。

We have great seats, don't we?

再来一个!

Encore!

Bravo, bravo!

××加油!

Go for it,...!

Yeah...!

Go...!

更多信息请查看生活口语

推荐信息
Baidu
map