巧嘴秘书英语口语对话 上司的指示
2017-12-11来源:

Conversation 1

会话1

A:You called,sir?

A:先生,你叫我吗?

B:Yes,l need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.

B:是的,我要你写一封信、寄这个包裹和打电话给我的律师。

A:Yes,sir. Which would you like me to do first?

A:好的,先生。你要我先做哪一件事?

B: Please deliver 4he package first since it is the most urgent. Then call my lawyer,and then I will be ready to dictate my let-ter.

B:包裹很紧急,所以先寄包裹。然后打电话给我的律师, 之后我再来口述我的信。

A:OK,sir. I will be back soon.

A:好的,先生。我马上回来。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Hello.Mr. Li. What do you want me to do?

A:你好,李先生。有什么事吗?

B:Hello,Miss. Liu. Can you.send the plans to me before Friday?

B:你好,刘小姐。星期五之前你可以把计划给我吗?

A: All right,Mr Li. I will get those plans over to your office by Friday morning.

A:可以,李先生。我会在周五早晨前把那些计划送到您 办公室的。

B : Great. That will give me time to talk with my partner before I make a final decision.

B:非常好。这样我就有时间在做出决定前和我的拍档商 量一下了。

A : That is what I want. Ill have them there by Friday.

A:我也是这么想的。我会在周五前把它们送到的。

B:Very good. Thank you for getting things done so quickly.

B:太好了。谢谢你办事这么快。

推荐信息
Baidu
map