口语交际:集邮Stamp Collection
2017-11-22来源:

A:Hi! Ben! Nice meeting you here!

嗨!本!真高兴在这儿见到你!

B:Hi, Terry! Nice meeting you here.

嗨!泰瑞!在这儿碰到你真好。

A:What are you doing here? Fitness Consultant?

你在这儿做什么?健康顾问?

B:Subscribe to the magazine for my wife.

我帮我妻子订的。

A:I see. I thought you had switched your hobby of stamp collection to fitness.

知道了。我还以为你的兴趣由集邮转到健身去了呢。

B:No, I love collecting stamps. Hey, what are you doing here?

没有,我喜欢集邮。嘿,你在这儿做什么?

A:I want to buy the newly issued stamps.

我想买一套最新发行的邮票。

B:I have spent all my money on that magazine, otherwise I will buy some myself too.

我的钱全订了那本杂志了。不然我也想买一套。

A:Hey, do you have time this Sunday? I want you to come to my house.

嘿,这个星期天有空吗?我想要你来我家。

B:Sure. Why?好的。为什么?

A:I want to swap some stamps with you.

我想跟你换一些邮票。

B:No problem. I will come by then.

没问题。我到时去。

注释:

switch vt. 转变

hobby n. 兴趣,爱好

stamp n. 邮票

collection n. 收集

issue vt. 发行

otherwise adv. 否则

swap vt. 交换

推荐信息
Baidu
map