口语交际:学游泳 Swimming Lessons
2017-11-22来源:

A:Hurry up! Mom, I can't wait any more.

快点妈妈,我等不及了。

B:Look out, honey. Let's come to the shoal waters. Follow me!

当心点,孩子。我们去浅水区吧,跟我来。

A:OK, Mom. Can I swim now? I want to learn butterfly stroke.

好的,妈妈,我现在能游了吗?我想学蝶泳。

B:Honey, listen to me. First, you should learn how to breathe in and breathe out.

孩子,听我说,首先你得学会怎样吸气和呼气。

A:Mom, it's so terrible. Water went down into my throat and I almost got drowned.

妈妈,真糟糕。水到我的喉咙里来了,我差点被淹死。

B:Do be patient, Honey. Let's do it slowly and correctly.

有耐心点,孩子。让我们慢慢来,把它做好。

A:Oh, Mom, I think I'm not the right person for swimming.

好的,妈妈,我想我不是游泳的料。

B:Come on, sweetie, you've done very well. It is the first step that is tough.

来吧,孩子。你做得很好了。万事开头难嘛。

A:Right, I'll make up my mind. Please correct me if any of my movements go wrong.

也是,我要加把劲。如果我动作做错了,就纠正我吧。

B:Yes, well done. That's the way to go. How clever you are! You've got it.

对,做得好,就该这样。你多聪明呀!你做对了。

A:Really? I can't believe it. Everything is possible to a willing heart.

真的吗?我简直不敢相信。有志者事竟成。

B:Exactly, next, you should hold your legs together and extend your arms above your head.

对呀,下一步,把你的双脚合拢,把你的胳膊放到你的头上。

A:Yes, like a dolphin. Am I on the right track?

嗯,像海豚一样。我做对了吗?

B:That's the way to go. Now, you are flying, my boy.

对了。孩子,你进步了。

注释:

breathe in/out 吸气/呼气

show off 炫耀

whipping n. 鞭打

generate vt. 产生

hip n. 髋部

dolphin n. 海豚

gotcha 相当于got you. 为口语缩略表达,意为“知道了,明白了”。

It is the first step that is tough. 万事开头难。做任何事情都会在刚开始时困难。

推荐信息
Baidu
map