口语交际:这是情人节的礼物 It's a gift for Valentine's Day
2017-11-15来源:

E:Hey, what're you doing here?

嘿,你怎么在这儿啊?

F:Why? It's my room.

什么意思?这是我房间啊.

E:I mean Jack is downstairs. He must be waiting for you. Besides, there's a big bunch of roses and a box of chocolate in his hands.

我是说,杰克在楼下等着你呢,抱着一大束玫瑰花,手里还拿着一盒巧克力,你怎么还不下去?

F:Really?

真的吗?

E:Yes!

嗯!

F:Oh, no,he's not waiting for me.

可他不是在等我

E:Of course he is. He is your boyfriend!

不等你等谁,他是你男朋友.

F:Actually we broke up the day before yesterday.

其实我们前天已经分手了.

E:I'm sorry to hear that. But maybe he's regretful now, so he's come here to apologize.

这样啊,那也许他现在很懊悔,所以特地过来给你道歉呢.

F:Let's talk about something else, shall we? Is that your new ring?

算了,咱们不说这个了。好吗?那是你的新戒指?巴嗯,好看吗?

E:Oh, yes. How does it look?

看起来怎么样?

F:Great, but you had your birthday last month.

不错,是生日礼物吗?可是你上个月已经过完生日了啊.

L:It's a gift for Valentine's Day.

这是情人节的礼物。

F:Is it today? Oh. I'm so pathetic. I didn't even receive a card.

情人节?今天吗?哎,我真可怜,连一张卡片都没收到.

E:Then why not go downstairs and give Jack one more chance?

那就下楼去,再给杰克一次机会吧!

推荐信息
Baidu
map