口语入门:偷菜让我很快乐 I Got Lots of Fun from Stealing
2017-11-04来源:

A:David, imagine meeting you here!

大卫,没想到会在这里碰到你!

B:Janice, I found you stole my vegetables at four o'clock this morning. Is that true?

贾尼斯,我发现今天早上4点的时候你偷我的菜了。那是真的吗?

A:All right! I stayed up yesterday and waited for your vegetables. I stole your peaches and flowers.

没错!我昨天熬夜就是等着你的菜呢!我偷了你的桃子和花朵。

B:It is so hard to prevent them from being stolen. I also got something this morning.

防止你们偷菜真是太难了。我今天早上也偷了些东西。

A:How many vegetables do you steal today?

你今天偷了多少?

B:I stole many from Fred's farm, and from yours. I planned to have a dog on farm.

我从佛瑞德还有你的农场里偷了不少,我计划在农场里养条狗。

A:So funny. By stealing, I forgot all my sorrows and pressure from work.

太搞笑了!偷菜可以让我忘记工作中的悲伤和压力。

B:I could not agree with you more. For us, there are so many unhappy things and I am so bored; however, I got lots of fun from stealing.

我同意你的观点。对于我们来说,身边有太多的不愉快了,而且我也很无聊。但是偷菜让我很快乐。

A:I really want to be far away from the reality now.

我现在真想离现实远一点。

B:But we still need to go back to it. Don't overdo it.

但是我们还是需要回到现实的。不要沉迷其中才是。

推荐信息
Baidu
map