口语入门:钱都花哪去了
2017-09-21来源:188金宝搏地址

A:Drew where did all your money go?

Drew,你的钱都花哪去了?

B:I don't know. I make like $2,000 a month, but now I can't afford my house.

不知道啊。我一个月赚两千加元。可是现在我连房租都付不起。

A:Drew. You just said you borrowed some money from your mom. Does that mean you have to pay back?

Drew.你刚才说向你妈妈借前钱,是不是说你还得还哪?

B:Yes,why?

是的,为什么这么问?

A:She's your mom. She should help you.

她是你妈妈,她应该帮你的

B:Yes, she did.

她是帮了我。

A:Don't get me wrong. I mean she should give you money,not lend you.

别误会我的话,我是说她应该给你钱,而不是借你钱。

B:Bur why? Because she's my mom?

为什么啊?因为她是我妈吗?

A:Yeah. You know in china, parents are supposed to give their children money. As a matter of fact,most parents are saving money for their money for their children.

是啊,你知道在中国,父母应该给他们子女钱的。实际上,大多数的父母们都在为孩子们崭钱

B:Is this one of China's traditions?

这是中国的传统吗?

A:Yes

是的。

B:[Chuckles]You know what, I think this is really weird. I moved out ot the house when I was 16. I was totally on my own since then.

[笑]你知道吗,我觉得这很奇怪。我十六岁从家里搬出去,从那以后我就一直靠我自己

A:I know you are independant. But parents should give you the money you need.

我知道你很独立,可是父母们应该给你你所需要的钱啊。

B:Marco. I'm not trying to persuade you. But you should be aware of the fact that we're from 2 very different countries. The fact that my mom lent me money doesn't mean she is mean or she doesn't love me. It's just part of being indendant. Know what I mean?

Marco.我不是想试图说服你,不过你应该知道我们来自两个不同的国家,我妈妈借我钱并不是说她很小气,或是说她不爱我。这只是独立的一部分。懂我的意思吗?

A:I don't know who's luckier, Chinese or Canadians?

我不知道谁更幸运,中国人还是加拿大人?

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1] Don't get me wrong.别误会。这是很常用的口语,而且出现频率极高。表示误会还有一个词,就是misunderstand。这句话也可以说成Don't misunderstand me.

[2]I was totally on my own .我一直都是靠我自己。on my own表示靠我自己。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思

[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]

mature immature DINK{double income,no kids} nuclear family

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息
Baidu
map