口语交际:就餐时间实用对话
2017-07-13来源:

情境对话1

Having a Problem 出现问题

Ross:Excuse me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.

罗斯:对不起。这个鸡吃起来不对劲。

Waiter:What seems to be the problem?

服务生:出了什么问题?

Ross:How should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the middIe.It just doesn't taste right.Do you want to try it?

罗斯:我怎么知道?就是中间冷冷的,吃起来不对劲。你要尝尝吗?

Waiter:Well,let me get that out of your way.Atould you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.

服务生:嗯,我帮您拿走。您想再点菜单上其他的东西吗?还是如果您愿意的话,我可以再给您上一份鸡。

Ross:Another one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?

罗斯:再一份?我不要再一份。给我些简单的东西。你们有牛排,对不对?

WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?

服务生:是的,我们有。您要几分熟的?

Ross:Half done.

罗斯:半熟的。

情境对话2

Tasting Delicacies品尝美食

Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!

本:我们的菜来了!我快等不及要品尝我要的菜了!

Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?

服务员:鳕鱼,猪排,这位先生点的牛排。还需要什么吗?添酒或者鲜辣椒?

Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?

克里斯:你这儿有牛排调料吗?

Waiter:Rightaway, sir.

服务员:有,马上就来,先生。

Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!

本:噢!猪排太香了!尝一块儿,山姆!

Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!

克里斯:真不错!尝尝我点的牛排,味美汁多!

Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?

本:凯文,鳕鱼怎么样?

Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.

凯文:还不错。就是有点儿干,不过问题不大。

Waiter:Here is your sauce.

服务员:您要的调料。

Kevin:Thank you!

凯文:谢谢!

推荐信息
Baidu
map