口语交际:恋人分手
2017-07-12来源:

A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away.

A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。

B:I knew this would happen some day.

B:我知道事情迟早会发生的。

A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent it in the beginning?

A:那么,为什么不一开始就努力阻止它的发生呢?

B:Well. It's not all my fault, Anna. You are responsible, too.

B:安娜,那不全是我的错,你也有责任啊。

A:I don't want to argue anymore. Please get out of my life!

A:我不想再争辩了。请从我的生活中消失吧!

B:I think we can still talk.

B:我想我们还是可以谈谈的。

A:No way! Please don't follow me around.

A:免谈!请不要再缠着我。

B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?

B:平心静气地想一想,安娜。你并不是真的讨厌我吧?

A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone!

A:我是真的讨厌你。别烦我了!

恋人分手(2)

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Let's break up, Tom.

A:汤姆,我们分手吧。

B:Are you serious?

B:你是认真的吗?

A:I think you should move on without me.

A:我想你应该离我而去。

B:Um, OK, if you insist.

B:嗯,好吧,如果你坚持这样。

A:l think we'll be better off if we are apart.

A:我想分手对我们彼此都好。

B:Let's just be friends.

B:让我们做普通朋友吧。

A:That's a good idea. I think we'll feel more comfortable if we become just friends.

A:这提议不错。我想如果我们成为普通朋友,会更自在一点。

B:I agree with you.

B:我同意你的想法。

A:So, we can still keep our friendship, right?

A:那么,我们仍可以保持我们之间的友谊,对吧?

B:I guess so.

B:大概吧。

推荐信息
Baidu
map