口语交际:在免税商店购买礼物 Duty-free Shop
2017-06-28来源:

A:Can I help you, sir?有什么可以帮您的吗,先生?

B:Yes, please. I'm picking out some presents for my children and wife.是的。我要给我的孩子和妻子挑选一些礼物。

A:What kind of presents do you want?您想要什么样的礼物?

B:Actually, I don't know exactly. Do you have anything recommended?事实上,我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推荐的吗?

A:OK. How about some very cool sneakers for your children? Anyway, it won't cost you much. It's only around $59.95 for each pair. It might be cheaper than that in America.好的。给你的孩子们买双不错的跑鞋怎么样?而且也不是很贵。每双只要59.95美元。这会比在美国买便宜。

B:Hey, How did you know I came from America?你怎么知道我是从美国来的?

A:Just a hunch, sir.只是直觉而已,先生。

B:How much again?多少钱来着?

A:$59.95.59.95美元。

B:That's really cheap for shoes like those. OK, I'll take 5 pairs.像这样的鞋确实卖得很便宜。好,那给我拿5双。

A:Sorry, sir.对不起,先生。

B:Why not?怎么了?

A:Because in this duty-free shop, your total expenditure cannot be over $300 and you also have one more present to buy for your wife.因为在免税商店,您的总消费不能超过300美元,而且您还要给您的妻子买礼物。

B:Oh, my God. I've totally forgotten about that. Anyway, I think she would like a bottle of perfume.噢,天哪。我完全忘记了。我觉得她应该会喜欢香水。

A:That's good. And I can also recommend you a good one. It's the brand of DKNY.这个主意不错。而且我也可以给您推荐一款不错的香水,是DKNY品牌的。

B:DKNY? That's very expensive in America. It costs nearly $70 for only 50ml.DKNY?它在美国卖得很贵,50毫升的香水就要将近70美元。

A:It's $60 here.我们这里只卖60美元。

B:That's very unbelievable. Is it fake?这太让人难以置信了,它是假的吗?

A:Of course not, sir.当然不是啊,先生。

B:OK, I'll take one.那好,给我拿一瓶。

推荐信息
Baidu
map