口语交际:下冰雹了It's hailling
2017-06-22来源:

A:Are your ready to go to the supermarket?你准备好去超市了吗?

B:Yes, are you?是啊,你呢?

A:I've got my money and my keys, so I'm ready.我已经拿好钱和钥匙了,一切就绪.

B:You do know that it's alsolutely freezing out, don't you? I'd put a coat on if I were you.你知道外面很冷,对吧?如果我是你,我就穿件外套.

A:It wasn't cold out this morning.今天早上外面可不冷.

B:Well, it's started raining since then. Look out the window! It's pouring rain out there!恩.后来开始下雨了.看看窗户外面!简直是倾盆大雨.

A:Well, I guess we'd better grab our umbrellas then, as well.哦,我猜咱们最好再拿上雨伞吧.

B:Have a look outside for me. Does that look like hail to you?帮我再看一眼外面.怎么好像下冰雹了?

A:It does, actually. Maybe we should wait for it to clear up before we go shopping.确实是.也许咱们该等天放晴了再出去买东西.

B:That's a good idea. But maybe we should move the car so that the hail doesn't dent it.好主意.不过或许咱们该出去把车挪一挪,免得车被砸出坑来.

A:Ok. I'll go move the car if you turn the heat on. It's a bit chilly in here.好的.我就去挪车.你把暖气打开.这儿有点冷.

B:How long do you think this hailstorm is supposed to last?你觉得这场暴风冰雹会持续多长时间?

A:I don't know. The weatherman didn't say anything about this in his weather report last night.我不知道.昨晚气象员在天气预报里只字未提.

B:Maybe we should turn on the news in case it's supposed to get worse.我想咱们该把电视机打开看看新闻,免得情况变得更糟.

A:I don't think we have anything to worry about. Do you want to put on a cup of tea as well?我觉得咱们没什么可担心的..你想不想喝茶?

B:Good idea. That will help us to warm up.好主意.这样我们可以暖和点儿.

A:If I'm not back in ten minutes, come and find me.如果我10分钟后还没回来,就出来找我.

B:Alright. I'll have a cup of tea waiting for you.好的,我沏好茶等你回来.

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息
Baidu
map