饭店英语对话:结账离店
2017-05-23来源:188金宝搏地址

General Procedure

一般程序

G:I'd like to check out.

旅客:我想结账离店。

R:Have you settled bill?

接待员:您结账了吗?

G:No.I'd like to do that now.

旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。

R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.

接待员:您可以在四楼的财务部结账。

G:Okay.I've paid my bill.

旅客:好了,我已经结完帐了。

R:Would you like some help with your luggage?

接待员:您需要帮忙提行李吗?

G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley.

旅客:要是能借用一下你们的行李车,我想我自己就行。

R:Certainly.Just a moment,please.I'll get it for you.

接待员:当然可以。请稍等,我去给您拿行李车。

Setting Bill the Night before Leaving

客人在离店的前一天晚上结账

C:Finance Department.

出纳员:你好,财务部。

G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406.

旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。

I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.

我准备明天一早离开这里,

So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.

所以我想今天下楼结账。

C:Very good.We are here until 8:00.

出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。

We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon,

我们将在下午 5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。

so it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30

请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些,

if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.

如果您今天还需要打越洋电话

G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?

旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?

C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.

出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。

G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.

旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。

C:Good evening,Mr.Lister.

出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。

We have your bill ready,here you are.

我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。

That will be the total,it is 436 yuan

总计是436元。

G:Okay.Here you are.

旅客:好的。给你。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息
Baidu
map