英语日常对话:感谢你的丰盛晚餐
2017-05-20来源:

A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。

B:Hello! Mr. Wang. this is Smith.你好,王先生,我是史密斯。

A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。

B:It's a pleasure.不必客气。

A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。

B:I hope so.我也希望有机会再度见到你。

A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。

B:Don't mention it.不必客气。

A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of some assistance to you.你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。

B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.我会的,祝你回程一路平安。

A:Thanks, good-bye!谢谢,再见!

B:Good-bye!再见!

推荐信息
Baidu
map