美食情景对话:吃了七斤水饺太撑了
2017-05-19来源:

A:I'm absolutely stuffed. I don't think I've ever eaten so much at one sitting.撑死我了.我从来没有一口气吃什么多过.

B:Same here. How did we manage to eat seven jin of dumplings?我也一样.我们一共吃了七斤水饺,这究竟是怎么办到的?

A:Well, I had five of them. the bill, please.呃,我吃了五斤.劳驾,结账.

B:That will be 71 yuan.71元整.

A:Here's 80. keep the change.这是80.留着零钱吧。

B:I'm sorry, sir?不好意思,先生,我不大明白你的意思.

A:He means, 'Could we get the change please?'他的意思是,我们能找零吗?

B:Of course, one moment please.当然,请稍等.

A:What did you mean when you said 'keep the change'?你说”零钱留着吧”是什么意思?

B:It's called a 'tip'. Think of it as a gift given to the server to show appreciation for their good service. It's common practice in the States.我们把它叫做小费,我们把它当做给服务生的礼物,用来表达对他们优质服务的感激之情.这种做法在美国很普遍.

推荐信息
Baidu
map