美食情景对话:咱们看菜单点菜吧
2017-05-19来源:

A:We really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?咱们真走运。能坐上最后一张两人桌---咱们根本就没预订!你看见我们后面排的那条长队了吗?

B:Yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!是啊,咱们不用等那么长时间,我真开心。饿死了。

A:Let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你想不想选个开胃菜咱俩一起吃?

B:What would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?你想吃哪个?萨摩萨三角饺还是印式炸面包片?

A:I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.我听说他们的招牌菜是萨摩萨。

B:Well, let's get a plate of those then.哦,那咱们点一份好了。

A:Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?听起来不错。你的主菜想点什么?

B:I think I might have a dahl.我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。

A:What's in a dahl?里面都有什么?

B:It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.有用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。

A:That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?听起来很好吃。你想不想跟我分一点烤肉串?

B:Ok. How about some lamb kebabs?行。羊肉怎么样?

A:That's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?我最爱吃羊肉了。你想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?

B:I think I'll have a beer.我想喝啤酒。

A:Ok, shall I flag down the waitress?好了,咱们可以招手叫服务员过来吗?

B:I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.我觉得不好。我们最好等她走过来的时候再 叫她。

A:You're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!你说的对。那样做看起来有点不礼貌。我跟你一起来真是太好了。

B:What would you do without me?要是没有我你该怎么办啊?

推荐信息
Baidu
map