英语日常对话:你们家的亲戚关系把我弄糊涂了
2017-05-17来源:

A:What are you doing this weekend?这周末你做什么?

B:My brother-in-law is having a small get-together at his house and he invited me.我姐夫要在他家开个聚会,并且他邀请了我。

A:Is it a family thing or just friends?那是你家庭的还是朋友间的聚会?

B:A bit of both. Some cousins, aunts and uncles will be there, but also some friends from the neighborhood.都有吧。一些表兄妹,姨妈和舅舅会来,但是还有邻居的朋友。

A:Is your great uncle Rick going to be there? He is really funny.你的了不起的瑞克叔祖父会去那儿吗?他很幽默。

B:Yeah he is going to be there with his step-son and his ex-wife.是的,他会和他的养子和他的前妻去。

A:You mean your sister?你是说你的表妹吗?

B:No, Rick is actually my great uncle, so he is my grandmother's brother.不,事实上瑞克不是我的叔祖父,他是我外婆的弟弟。

A:You lost me.你把我弄糊涂了。

B:I'll explain later, let's go.等会再解释给你听,我们走吧。

推荐信息
Baidu
map