美食情景对话:上错菜了
2017-05-17来源:

A:What is this? I didn't order that.这是什么? 我没有点这个.

B:I’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.很抱歉.您能再点一次吗? 我会马上替你下单。

A:I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.我点了咸猪肉和凉拌生菜丝。

B:I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.很抱歉。我一定是搞错了。我会马上替您上菜。

A:Hey! What is this?嘿,这是什么?

B:Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?对比起,小姐,但是您没有点这道鸡汤吗?

A:Oh, Is that what this is?噢,这就是所谓的鸡汤?

B:I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.我想是。如果您不喜欢,我可以替您换了它.

A:No, don't replace it. Give a refund.不,不用换了。给我退款。

B:Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.不好意思。我恐怕我们无法退款.但您可以定其他东西代替.

A:Oh, really? Give me a clam soup.哦,真的吗? 给我一个蛤蜊汤.

B:Okay, Miss.好的,小姐。

A:Thank you.谢谢你。

B:I hope you enjoy your dinner.希望您用餐愉快。

推荐信息
Baidu
map