英语情景对话:谢谢你帮我复习并鼓励我全力以赴
2017-05-10来源:

A:you look better today. How did your test go?你今天看起来好多了.你的测验怎么样?

B:much better than it did yesterday.比昨天好多了!

A:did you pass?及格了吗?

B:I not only passed my test, but I aced it! I'm so happy!不仅及格了,而且成绩还特别高!我真高兴!

A:you should be. You worked really hard last night preparing for it.应该的.你昨晚复习的特别认真.

B:thanks for helping me with it. If you hadn't encouraged me to do my best, I wouldn't have ever been able to pass.谢谢你帮我复习.如果不是你鼓励我要全力以赴,我肯定及格不了.

A:you don't have to thank me. It's just a part of my job as your counsellor.你不用感谢我,作为你的辅导员,这是我工作分内的事.

B:did you always do well at school?你上学的时候是不是总是学得很好?

A:no, in fact, I was terrible at taking exams.不是,实际上我曾经很害怕考试.

B:really?真的吗?

A:sure, but my teachers always encouraged me to do the best that I could and that helped me a lot. When are your final exams?没错,不过我的老是总是鼓励我让我尽力而为,这帮了我不少忙.你们的期末考试是什么时候?

B:I'll get my finals in two months.两个月以后.

A:when do you plan on studying for those exams?你打算什么时候开始准备这些考试?

B:most students just cram the night beforehead.大多数学生都打算在考前突击.

A:do you think that's a good idea?你觉得这是个好办法吗?

B:no, I think I should study a little bit at a time, starting a few weeks before the exam.不是, 我想我应该平时每次学一点,考试前早提早几周复习.

A:that sounds like a good idea. What are you going to do if you have any questions while you're studying?这样听起来不错.如果学习的时候遇到困难,你会怎么办?

B:I'll go and talk to my professor or a learning support assistant.我会去找我的教授或者助教咨询.

A:it sounds like you've learned something useful this year!听起来你这一年学了不少有用的东西嘛.

推荐信息
Baidu
map