英语情景对话:你是独生子女吗
2017-05-09来源:

A:Hi, Natasha, how's life?嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?

B:Great. My family came to visit me.挺好的,我家里人来了。

A:Oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?

B:My immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。

A:I have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

B:I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?

A:Yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。

B:Interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?

A:The child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one da我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。

B:Do you get along well with each other?那你们相处的好吗?

A:Yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。

B:You are very lucky to have such a nice family.你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。

A:Thank you.谢谢你。

推荐信息
Baidu
map