英语情景对话:你看奥斯卡颁奖典礼了吗
2017-05-05来源:

A:did you watch the Oscars on Sunday night?周日晚上你看奥斯卡颁奖典礼了吗?

B:no, but I heard about that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt didn't attend.没有,不过我听说安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特没出席.

A:yes, that was surprising. I heard that they got into a fight and then dicided not to go.是啊,这真出乎意料.据说他们之间发生了争执,最终决定不参加.

B:they must be the most famous celebrity couple in Hollywood.他们俩大概是好莱坞最著名的一对明星情侣了.

A:they're also one of the richest couples. They have so many money and they can buy almost anything they want.也是最富有的一对.他们所拥有的财产几乎可以让他们随心所欲地购买想要的一切.

B:I also heard that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes made an appearance at the Oscars.我还听说汤姆克鲁斯和凯蒂赫尔姆斯在奥斯卡颁奖现场露面了.

A:did either one of them win an Oscar this year?他们俩中有谁获奖了吗?

B:I think Tom might have been nominated for one of his films, but I don't think he won anything.我想汤姆可能凭借自己的一部电影获得了提名,不过我觉得他可能获不了奖.

A:Tom Cruise may be handsome, but I think he's a bit crazy, don't you?汤姆克鲁斯长得是帅,不过我觉得这回他脑筋有点不清楚,你不觉得吗?

B:yes, his marriage to Katie is actually quite scandalous.是啊.他跟凯蒂结婚简直是个笑话.

A:I still think that they only got married to get more publicity for their movies and themselves.我还是觉得他们俩结婚只是为了给他们的电影和自己做宣传而已.

B:people in show biz can have such an easy life; I don't know why they have to make it so complicated.演艺圈的人可以生活得轻松自在,我搞不懂他们为什么要把事情弄得那么复杂.

A:I would never want to be a celebrity because the paparazzi would also be after you.我可不想做明星,因为身后总会有狗仔队跟着你.

B:that's true. I guess it would be difficult to have people taking pictures of you everywhere you go.没错.我想只要在你所到之处都有人偷拍你,那样的日子恐怕很煎熬.

A:thank goodness we're not rich and famous!谢天谢地,咱们既没钱也没名气.

B:being famous, I can do without, but I wouldn't mind being rich.没名气倒是无所谓,但是我可不介意有钱!

推荐信息
Baidu
map