英语情景对话:上不了网我都快疯了
2017-05-04来源:

A:Can I use your laptop for a while?能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

B:Sure, go ahead.当然,用吧.

A:Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

B:Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

A:Oh my, no internet access is killing me.天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

B:Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.

A:No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

B:Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

A:What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.什么?我没病啊.

B:Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web."谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

A:That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

B:Then, you're probably addicted.那你八成是上瘾了吧.

推荐信息
Baidu
map