国际学生办公室(二) The International Student Office
2017-03-02来源:

N:Hello?

喂?

L:Good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.

早上好,纳森尼尔。我是国际学生办公室的利亚。

N:Good morning.

早上好。

L:The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.

我打电话是要告诉你,科林斯女士要到下周才能给你回电话。

N:Oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.

哦,我本来以为她昨天会给我打电话呢。

L:She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.

她对此非常抱歉。她昨天有急事突然离开了办公室,而且要到下周才能回来.她希望您能谅解。

N:Is there someone else I can talk to?

那我能跟其他人谈谈吗?

L:She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?

她让我打电话告诉你今天可以预约其他工作人员.你今天什么时候有空啊?

N:Any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.

下午两点以后我有时间。

L:Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?

刘先生下午2:15以后可以接受预约。你觉得可以吗?

N:I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.

我还是想和芳达女士谈。

L:I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?

恐怕她下午没有时间.今天上午11:30她有空,你觉得行吗?

N:That will be fine.

好的。

L:Ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30 then. See you then.

那就11:30吧.到时候见。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息
Baidu
map