留学后我打算回中国发展
2016-03-17来源:

A How was your education going on in Australia?

你在澳大利亚读书还好吗?

B I'm going to graduate this summer.

我今年夏天就毕业了.

A Where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?

那你打算在哪工作,留在澳大利亚还是回中国?

B I'm planning to return to China after graduation.

我打算一毕业就会中国.

A Why are you choosing to leave a foreign country? Many people are reluctant to leave the superior living environment abroad.

你为什么不选择留在国外呢?国外生活环境优越,很多人都不愿意离开.

B Well, I think personal development is much more important than simply having a superior living environment.

我认为个人发展比优越的生活条件重要得多.

A Yeah, China's developing so fast and development opportunities can be found almost in every corner of the country.

是啊,中国现在发展这么快,到处都是发展机会.

B Absolutely, many Chinese enterprises are going global, and they are in great need of excellent returnees to help them with their overseas business.

没错,很多中国企业走向世界,他们需要大量的海归人才来帮忙发展海外业务.

A The repidly expanding economy has encouraged many students to pack their bags amd head for home.

中国经济的快速发展吸引了很多留学生收拾行囊回国工作.

B That's right. Most of the Chinese students pursuing higher education in Australia intend to return to China.

是啊,澳大利亚深造的中国学生都打算回国.

推荐信息
Baidu
map