中英双语:送给自己的新年礼物
2016-01-18来源:

Eight Gifts You Can Give of Yourself 8份可以送给自己的新年礼物

在这个最令人愉快的节日里,送礼物给家人,朋友或同事似乎是一项挺重要的假日活动。但是,选择一份合适的礼物并不容易。在今天的节目中,我想给大家介绍8种你可以给予他人和自己的礼物。

During this most pleasant holiday, sending gifts to our family, friends or colleagues seems to be a very important holiday activity. However, choosing a proper gift isn’t an easy job. In today’s program, I would like to recommend 8 gifts that you can give of yourself.

The Gift of Listening 倾听的礼物

You must really listen. No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your response. Just listening.

一定要真正地倾听。不要打岔,不要似听非听,不要去计划你的反应。只要静静地倾听。

The Gift of Compliment 赞美的礼物

A simple and sincere, "You look great in red," or "You did a super job" or "That was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day.

一个简单,真诚的赞美,“你穿红色很漂亮,或者“你的工作很出色,或者“这顿饭真好吃”,这种赞美可以让一个开心一整天。

The Gift of Affection 关爱的礼物

Be generous with appropriate hugs, ki sses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the ove you have for family and friends.

慷慨地,适当地给予你的拥抱, 亲吻,拍拍后背,握握手。 让这些微小的行动表现出你对家人及朋友的关爱。

The Gift of Cheerful Disposition 愉快的礼物

The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone, really it's not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.

最简单地令人开心的方式莫过于 对他人说句善意的话,你好,或谢谢你。

The Gift of Laughter 欢笑的礼物

Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you."

剪一些卡通画 一起分享令人发笑的故事。 这种礼物传递着: “我喜欢和你一起欢笑”。

The Gift of a Favor 助人为乐的礼物

Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.

每天,尽你所能为他人做些善事。

The Gift of A Written Note 小纸条的礼物

It can be a simple "Thanks for the help" note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for

a lifetime, and may even change a life

可以是一个简单的 “谢谢你的帮助”的纸条,或者一首十四行小诗。一个简洁的,手写的纸条可能会被永记一生,也或者会改变一生。

The Gift of Solitude 独处的礼物

There are times when we want nothing more than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others.

有时候我们只想独处,不想被打扰。洞察他人此时的需要,给予他们独处的礼物。

推荐信息
Baidu
map