枫叶红了景色真壮观
2015-12-25来源:

A Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!

哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!

B Look, most of the maple leaves have turned red.

看,大部分枫叶都变红了。

A Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?

你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?

B Of course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.

当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。

A But my father did not. He didn't have much time.

但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。

B Honey, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.

宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。

A Really? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?

真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?

B Yes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.

是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。

A It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?

我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?

B Surely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.

当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。

A Can I see the rainbow?

我能看到彩虹吗?

B That depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.

那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。

更多信息请查看入门口语

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息
Baidu
map