快乐采摘 Happy Harvest
2015-12-10来源:

ADaddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.

爸爸,我喜欢这个农家乐活动。确实很有趣。

BGreat. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!

是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。

ABut you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?

可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?

BDon't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.

别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。

AWhat would happen if they started attacking you?

如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?

BYou can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.

人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别捅蜂窝。

AI see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?

我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?

BIt's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.

这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是绿色食品啊。

ACome on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.

拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。

BSilly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .

傻孩子,绿色食品是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。

AOh, then what would happen if there were pests?

哦,那要是有害虫怎么办呢?

BI heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.

我听说他们用一种紫外线探照灯来杀灭害虫。

ACool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.

真酷。对了,我们去妈妈那里吧。我想告诉她这种特殊的杀除害虫的方法。

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息
Baidu
map