我的车子被困住了
2015-11-10来源:

AWhat are we going to do? I can't get the car out of this ditch. I'm stuck!

该怎么办?车子无法离开这个沟渠,我被困住了。

BI'm worried, Tom. I haven't seen any other cars for almost an hour.

我好担心,我已经快一小时没看到其他车子了。

AI know. This is terrible. What can we do? This snow doesn't stop falling!

我知道,这很糟糕。怎么办呢?雪一直下个不停。

BI told you we should have stayed in town today.The weather report said 100 percent chance of snow.Why did you want to come up here?

我告诉过你今天应该待在城里的。气象报告说百分之百会下雪。为什么你想上来这里?

AI wanted to show you the cabin. We only had another half-hour to go.

我想让你看看小木屋,我们再走半小时就到了。

BWell, now we're stuck. What can we do?

现在被困住了,怎么办呢?

AI don't know.

我不知道。

BI've heard that when this happens, it's important to save energy.

我听过这种事情发生时,节省能源很重要。

AWhat do you mean?

怎么说呢?

BWe're stranded here, Tom. We may be here a long time.We need to conserve the gas in the car. The car's energy is what will keep us warm.

我们被困在这里了,可能会很久。我们需要保存车子的汽油,车子的能量会让我们保持暖和。

AI have plenty of gas.

我还有很多汽油。

BYes, but the gas and the battery both have to stay working.We can't just let the car run and run.If we do, it will die soon. Then we'll freeze.

是的,但是汽油和电池都还在消耗中,我们不能让车子一直发动下去。如果这样做的话,车子很快就会熄火,然后我们就会冻僵。

ASo what can we do?

那么我们怎么办呢?

BTurn the lights off.Then, run the car and the heater only about fifteen minutes every hour.That will conserve the heat as long as possible.

把灯关掉,然后每小时发动车子和开暖气十五分钟。那样才会尽可能维持热度。

AAlright. That's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

BI wish we hadn't come up here. Now we'll probably be here for days.

我真希望我们没上来,现在可能会待在这里好几天。

ADays?

好几天?

BYes, it happens.That is what happens in big snowstorms. People get stranded for days.

没错,这发生过。大的暴风雪中会发生这种事,人会被困上好几天。

AOh, my God! It's good we have food.

喔,天啊!还好我们有吃的。

BProbably we'll survive.But turn the car off for about forty-five minutes. Then we'll turn it on again.

我们可能还能存活。不过先关掉车子约四十五分钟,然后再发动。

AOkay, I'll follow your advice.

好,我照你的话做。

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息
Baidu
map