口语交际:篮球比赛 Basketball Game
来源: 阅读:946 次 日期:2017-11-22 11:27:32
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“口语交际:篮球比赛 Basketball Game”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Look, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome?

看,爸爸又上场了。难道你不认为他很帅吗?

B:To some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better place? I can't see him clearly from here.

在某种程度上说,他是。我们换个地方你觉得怎样?我在这看得不太清楚。

A:The seats in the middle of this stadium are great, but they're already occupied by somebody else.

场馆中间的那排位置不错,但是他们已经被别人占了。

B:Oh, thank you for pointing that out. By the way, have you been following NBA for this season?

谢谢你指出来告诉我!顺便问一下,你最近关注NBA本赛季的赛事了吗?

A:Of course, tomorrow evening there will be a most exciting game.

当然,明天晚上就有一场令人激动的比赛。

B:Who plays who?

谁对谁呀?

A:Rockets vs Lakers. Yao Ming, my idol, will appear in front of several hundred million of the worldwide audience.

休斯敦火箭队对洛杉矶湖人队。姚明,我的偶像将会出现在数以百万的观众面前。

B:It's amazing. And when did he begin to play in the NBA?

太神奇了,他什么时候开始打NBA的?

A:In 2002. And since then he has attracted more attention than ever.

2002年,自从那时,他越来越受到大家的关注了。

B:I can't consider you as a little kid any more. I know he is very tall.

我不能再把你当小孩看了。我知道他很高。

A:Oh, you know something. He is 2.26 meters tall. But he is also nimble and skillful.

你还是知道一些的嘛!他有2.26米高。但是他很灵巧,技术也很棒。

B:I also heard if a player has committed 5 fouls then he must be out of the game.

我也知道如果球员犯规5次,他就会被罚下场。

A:Yes, what's worse is he can't take any further part in the game.

是啊,更糟糕的是他不能继续参加比赛。

B:That's really terrible. Oh, God, we forgot to cheer for Daddy.

那真是很糟糕,天哪,我们忘了给爸爸加油了。

A:Never mind. After all he is not so attractive as Yao Ming, right?

没有关系,毕竟他没有姚明有吸引力,对吧?

B:You are always so naughty.

你总是那么淘气。

注释:

occupy vt. 占用

audience n. 观众

nimble adj. 敏捷的

skillful adj. 灵巧的

Oh, thank you for pointing that. 谢谢你指出来告诉我。阿美是指那么明显的事情不要丹尼尔教她,在这里有讽刺的意思。

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map