口语交际:我在写移动博客 I'm moblogging
来源: 阅读:1598 次 日期:2017-11-15 13:59:23
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“口语交际:我在写移动博客 I'm moblogging”,方便广大网友查阅!

J:What are you doing there with your mobile phone?

你在那用手机玩什么呢?

K:I'm moblogging!

我在写移动博客!

J:Moblogging? what does that mean?

移动博客?什么意思啊?

K:Oh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.

哦,'移动博客'就是'移动'和'博客'这两个词的组合.它是

J:Sounds interesting! That must be very convenient.

真有意思!一定很方便吧.

K:Yes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.

没错.我在路上的时候,可以随时随地写博客,尤其是出差的时候.要是没带笔记本电脑,这东西用处就更大了.

J:How can you do that?

怎么操作呢?

K:Well, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.

如果我想想写点东西,就把我写的话有邮件发过去,或者全部在手机浏览器里编辑处理.

J:What if you want to publish some photos?

如果你想贴照片呢?

K:Then I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.

那我拍完后就调整一下图像的大小,然后把附带文字描述的照片传到我的博客上.

J:I see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.

明白了.对于你们这样的博客迷,移动博客肯定是帮了大忙了.

K:You bet it!

你说对了.

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map