口语交际:假期艳遇 A holiday romance
来源: 阅读:1075 次 日期:2017-11-15 11:57:28
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“口语交际:假期艳遇 A holiday romance”,方便广大网友查阅!

N:How was your holiday to Cyprus?

在塞浦路斯度假玩的怎么样?

O:It was so fantastic I didn’t really want to come home.

特别好,我都不想回来了。

N:Did you happen to meet someone?

有没有邂逅什么人?

O:How did you know?

你怎么知道的?

N:You always act like this when you’ve fallen in love. Who is he? How did you meet?

你每次谈恋爱都像现在这样。他是谁?你们怎么认识的?

O:His name is Tony and we met my first night in Pathos. He works with my sister who lives there.

他叫托尼,是我在佩瑟斯的头一个晚上认识的。我姐姐住在那儿,他是我姐姐的同事。

N:Was it love at first sight?

你们俩是一见钟情吗?

O:Not really. I wasn’t looking for a holiday romance, but my sister told me that she had promised him that she’d set him up on blind date with me. I didn’t think I’d have anything to lose, so I went.

不算是。我本来并没有打算寻求一段假期艳遇。但是我姐姐说她以前答应过他,要介绍我们约个会认识一下彼此。我觉得自己也不会有什么损失,就去了。

N:And?

后来呢?

O:Let’s just say that by the third date, we both realized that we had fallen in love.

话说到了第三次约会,我们两个都意识到已经爱上对方了。

N:That happened quickly! Are you going to see him again?

进展神速啊!那你以后还能再见到他吗?

O:Luckily, his company has a position available here, so he’s going to see if he can get relocated.

幸运的是他们公司在咱们这有个职位空缺。如果他们能够重新调配一下人手的话,他就能来看我了。

N:It sounds like he is madly in love with you. Are you ready for such a serious relationship?

听起来他似乎已经疯狂地爱上你了。你对这份感情是认真的吗?

O:Well, I’m not really a spring chicken anymore. We don’t know what will happen.

嗯,我可不是纯真天真的小女生了。谁也不敢断定以后的事。

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map