英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词2中英双语
来源: 阅读:1462 次 日期:2017-06-01 09:18:16
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词2中英双语”,方便广大网友查阅!

A spoon, Mother?

这是个勺子 妈妈

With our crest, our old family crest!

这是家族盔饰 我们古老家族的盔饰

Knights of the Royal oak, do you see?

皇家橡树爵士 看见了吗

Is this why Father made such a moment of himself this afternoon?

爸爸下午就是因为这个才出洋相的吗

Partly, and partly on account of his heart.

部分原因 部分是因为他的心脏

Thus does agnosticism eat its own tail.

因此不可知论是自相矛盾的

In its godlessness and disorder

它认为有无上帝不可知 世界是无序的

it betrays the spiritual and moral vacuum

背叛了自由思想的核心

that lies at the heart of so-called free thinking.

显示了其精神和道德上的虚空

What is that dreadful music?

Some pagan ritual, I suppose.

我猜是什么异教的仪式

A human sacrifice perhaps.

或许是人祭仪式

Angel, what are you doing?

安琪尔 你要干嘛呀

Well, the ladies need partners

那些姑娘们需要舞伴

and I'm inclined to have a fling.

我去跟她们跳个舞

Who's coming with me?

谁要跟我一起去

Dancing with a troop of country hoydens?

和一群乡下姑娘跳舞

Suppose we should be seen!

被人看见也太丢脸了

Sometimes I think you're both made of stone.

有时候我真觉得你们太无趣了

But I haven't finished this chapter!

我这章还没读完呢

Tell me what happens! I'll be with you shortly.

读完了给我讲讲 我一会儿就回来

Where are your partners?

你们的舞伴呢

They're still at work, sir, but they'll be here soon.

他们还在干活呢 一会儿就到了

Will you dance with us, sir?

你要和我们跳舞吗 先生

What's one among so many?

可你们有这么多人

Well, then you must choose!

那你就选一个呀

May I?

可以吗

Angel, enough now!

安琪尔 差不多了

Come along, Angel.

走吧 安琪尔

It will be dark soon!

天快黑了

There you are!

你回来啦

Oh, Tess, such news, such wonderful news.

噢 苔丝 有个消息 有个好消息

We have been ignoble!

苦日子就要到头了

The Durbeyfields are the greatest gentlefolk in the county.

德北菲尔德是郡上血统最高贵的家族

We have monuments and vaults and crests and all...

我们有传家宝有祖坟还有盔饰

Look. Here. Here is the proof.

看 这就是证据

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map