谈论终生学习 Talking about lifelong learning
来源: 阅读:1618 次 日期:2017-03-03 11:04:20
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“谈论终生学习 Talking about lifelong learning”,方便广大网友查阅!

L:Today more and more people advocate lifelong learning. But people have different views about lifelong learning. How do you understand lifelong learning?

如今越来越多的人提倡终生学习,不过人家对这个概念的理解却不一致。你是怎么理解的?

C:I think lifelong learning is the concept that it's never too soon or too late for learning

我觉得终生学习就是说“学习永不嫌晚”。

L:Does that mean studying all the time?

终生学习是说人一辈子都要学习吗?

C:I don't think so. I think it's about your attitude towards learning. One should be open to new ideas, decisions, skills or behaviors.

不是,它是一种态度,就是乐于接受新事物、易于参考别的意见、勤于学习新本领。

L:Then the axiom -'You can't teach an old dog new tricks' doesn't work any longer.

那就是说一老狗学不了新戏”不对\'

C:You're right. Lifelong learning is about finding learning opportunities at all ages and in numerous contexts

at work, at home and through leisure activities. It is not limited to higher education.

L:Yes, I agree with you. When I retired I will participate in programs to keep mementally active.

是啊.退休后.我要参加一个终生学习项目来保持思想的青春活力.

C:Me too. To keep up with the changing world, one must be involved in lifelong learning and be ready to accept new things.

我也是,在这个瞬息万变的信息时代,要赶上社会发展的,步伐.终生学习已成为当务之急,必须作好准备接受新事物.

L:You know what? I've recently been teaching myself French.

你知道吗,我最近在自学法语.

C:Really? That's great! I know that your company has a lot of clients in France.

是吗?太好了,我知道你们公司在法固有很多客户.

L:Yes, so I want to learn French to develop my career.

是啊,所以我想自学法语,增强—下业务能力

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map