A Whew! I had to wait for almost an hour to get to the front of the line.
呼!我排了快一个小时才到队伍前面。
B You have much patience.
你很有耐心.
A Wow! Your calligraphy is very beautiful. It was worth the wait!
哇!你的书法真美。等待是值得的!
B Thank you. Today I'm writing a kind of poem called a Chinese couplet.
谢谢。今天我写的这种诗叫做中国春联。
A What does it say?
上面写的是什么?
B This is an especially famous one. It says "May the passing days bring you health and longevity. May this season of renewal find you basked in riches."
这是最有名的一个。上头写着天增岁月人增寿,春满乾坤福满门。
A That's very nice. Is it for sale?
真好。这是拿来卖的吗?
B No. I never sell my artwork.
不是。我从不出售我的作品。
A Really? Then what do you do with it?
真的?那你都怎么处理呢?
B I give it away. Here, this one is for you.
我用送的。来,这一副给你。
A Wow! Really? Are you sure? Now I'll have a lucky year!
哇!真的?你确定?这会儿我会有幸运的一年了!
B Remember, real luck must be created (by) yourself, and then it cannot be given or taken away...
记住,真正的好运要靠自己创造,这是给不了也夺不走的……
更多信息请查看入门口语