A Are you ready to go the concert?
你准备去听音乐会吗?
B Yes. Shoud we go there by bus so we aren't late?
是的.我们一起去坐公共汽车吧?这样不会迟到.
A Actually, why don't we go there by bike? We could get stuck in traffic if we travel by bus in ruch hour.
坦白说,我们为什么不骑自行车去呢? 如果我们坐公共汽车的话,赶上高峰一定会堵在路上的.
B That's true. Cycling is good for our environment, too. Let me just get my helmet then.
有道理.骑自行车对环境也有好处.那我拿上头盔吧.
A Is your helmet comfortable?
你的头盔戴着舒服吗?
B Not really, but I liked the design, so I got it.
不怎么舒服,不过我喜欢它的样子,所以就买了.
A Maybe you shoud think about getting a round helmet; they're better.
也许你改考虑一下圆形的头盔,那样会好些.
B I'll think about it.
我会考虑的.
A Is that your new bicycle?
这是你的新自行车吗?
B Yes, my father gave it to me for my birthday. Do you like it?
是啊,这是我爸爸送我的生日礼物.你喜欢吗?
A It's the newest 10 speed cycling mountain bike. These are really expensive!
这是最新款的10级变速山地车.可贵了!
B Nothing but the best from my dad. I like everything about it except for the brakes. They are a bit sticky.
我爸爸要送就送最好的.这车什么都好,就是刹车有点太紧了.
A I can fix those for you. Is there anything else wrong with it?
我可以帮你修. 还有什么其它问题吗?
B Well, my saddle is too low for me. Do you know how to change the height?
嗯,车座对我来说有点低,你知道怎么调高度吗?
A That's easy. It's important to have the saddle high enough so that your legs can extend fully when you are on your bicycle.
这很简单.保证车座的高度很重要,这样你坐在车座上的时候,腿才能全部伸展开.
B Is that why my knees have felt sore after every time I've ridden my bike?
这就是为什么我每次骑完这辆车就觉得膝盖酸痛的原因吧?
A It's possible. Give me a minute and I can fix these for you and then we can go.
很有可能.给我一分钟,我就能把这些都帮你调好了,咱们就能走了.
更多信息请查看口语交际