钓鱼 Fishing
来源: 阅读:563 次 日期:2015-12-10 18:15:44
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“钓鱼 Fishing”,方便广大网友查阅!

ADaddy, what's next? What else do we do now?

爸爸,接下来做什么?现在我们还能玩点什么呢?

BThere is a man-made fishing pond nearby. So, What do you think of going fishing there?

这附近有一个人工渔场。那么,你觉得我们去那里钓鱼怎么样?

AGreat. Let's go. Where is it?

太好了。我们走吧。它在哪里啊?

BPatience, boy. A watched pot never boils. We shall get out fishing stuff first and make some baits, too.

孩子,耐心点。心急吃不到热豆腐。我们得先去拿渔具,还要准备好鱼饵啊。

AWe have many cookies left here. Can we use them as baits?

我们还剩了很多曲奇。我们能用它们当鱼饵吗?

BI don't think fish would like them. Instead, they love earth worms.

我觉得鱼儿不会喜欢吃那个。不过,它们很喜欢吃蚯蚓。

ASo let's go and catch earth worms!

那我们去抓些蚯蚓吧。

BOK.I think that's enough for today. Let's go.

行啊。我觉得这够我们今天用的了。我们走吧。

ADaddy, do you think we're gonna catch any fish today? We've been fishing here for more than two hours, and we get nothing.

爸爸,你说今天我们能钓到鱼吗?我们在这里已经钓了两个多小时了,却什么也没有钓到。

BThat's because you're talking to me all the time. Be patient, or there will be no chance to have sashimi for dinner today.

那是因为你一直和我说话啊。耐心一点,要不然今天晚餐就没有寿司可以吃了。

AI love sashimi. Did mom bring any soy sauce for that?

我喜欢寿司。妈妈带酱油来了吗?

BI suppose she did. Be quiet. There is a fish on the hook. Here it is. Look, a big one.

我想她带了。别说话。有鱼上钩了。就是它了。看,是一条大鱼。

ACool. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we cook it separately? Half for sashimi, and the other half for grill.

真酷。嘿,我有个主意。我们为什么不把它分开来做呢?一半做寿司,一半烧烤。

BGreat idea. But the fact is we have no barbecue with us. Moreover, the sashimi will be great. So why do we bother to waste time on barbecuing the fish?

很好的主意。但是我们没有带烧烤的工具啊。再说了,寿司会很好吃的。我们为什么还要浪费时间烤鱼呢?

AWell, all right. There is nothing to complain about.

好吧,你说得对。这没有什么好抱怨的。

更多信息请查看入门口语

更多信息请查看口语入门
下一篇:酒吧 Bar
手机网站地址:钓鱼 Fishing
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map